Activecampaign Begun in 2003 at Chicago. It’s an affordable way for business people to stay in connection with the people they contact.
It has evolved as one of the biggest email marketing platforms in the market now.
Download Our Freebie course
we will send you daily content on how to build a blog from scratch
It has developed a lot in the past times.
SYSTEM AND SEGMENTATION
ActiveCampaign offers the best in-terms if the listing segmentation, in which users can choose how you can manage your subscribers by using just a single list or by using multiple lists, it’s in the hands of the user.
Moreover, by using the automation process the user can be observed by the actions they take such as the people tagged, we can apply a condition to it.
SITE TRACKING SYSTEM
In the site tracking system, it allows you to tag subscribers based on the interaction that it has made in search.
It’s been noticed if the activecampaign would have been a McLaren, a 1500 horsepower engine would have easily fitted under its hood as it is so prompt and responsive. The active campaign uses a visual builder to create automation.
An active campaign is the best for building complex automation with one of the most complex logic. These are called and DRIP in which you have a multiple choice to choose from. Thus, when you combine the actions with the intelligent tagging then there are infinite numbers of possibilities with respect to what you can be achieved in the maker of automation.
There are possibly two ways to run Eliot testing in the active campaign.
- In the first approach, you set up the action of seeding up a new email campaign.
- If you choose the second option then in that you’ll be given two different templates to work on.
By doing this you can easily determine whether the campaign has run now or during. By using this feature correctly you can generate thousands of extra money for your business.
The activecampaign has its own form builder but there’s a problem, which is, that you can only build an inline form until and unless you get to the expensive plans.
Ultimately if you want to make different types of forms then you’ll have to pay up more for that. Thus, the form builder is extremely simple and flexible, there aren’t any hard and fats rules for it and there isn’t much of it. There is perhaps a CSS editor if you know how to use CSS.
The active campaign has quite established its self in the market and with that establishment there comes a large library of integrations. The most like feature about the library is the documentation.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
Tracking the campaigns work similarly to other marketing tools. This includes REPLY TRACKING which allows running separate automation generated on the replies and the Google analytics.
The active campaign goes separately on each of the individual campaigns giving the statistics of it , clicking on any of it will be leading you to the process that how it broke down. The best part about reporting is that in reporting you can go through the relevant contacts and run a new campaign based on these contacts like sending the campaign again to the same person who hasn’t opened it.
SUPPORT AND DOCUMENTATION
The activecampaign has a very detailed knowledge base where you can find all your answers, it also includes videos and webinars covering all the aspects.
One of the main things we want to see in the market is the deliverance.
It’s quite difficult to test so it has been split into two separate methodologies as follows
- To run the same campaign along with all the tools and measure the rates.
- Use Glock applications to get more prompt results.
So form the open testing it was found that active campaign achieved an open rate of 34.6% in the allotted time period which was quite reasonable.
IS ACTIVE CAMPAIGN GOOD FOR YOU?
An active campaign is not suitable for everyone but it’s better for the following people.
- Budget bloggers.
- Beginner bloggers.
- High-level marketers.
Overall it’s a good tool, people using it for 7 years are still stuck to it because it has satisfied them a lot.
Did my ActiveCampaign review get you interested in taking that free 14-day ActiveCampaign trial?
Why not get some extra help to start your ActiveCampaign journey with these exclusive ActiveCampaign bonuses.
Here is what you will get:
- Bonus #1: Tier5 Mega Software Bundle – Get personal access to 6 amazing software – DomainLeads, Link Wizard, Invoicing You, Sticky Reviews, Magic Zap, and RoboContact.
- Bonus #2: CF Follow Up Pro access – Automatically follow up with your ClickFunnels affiliates with this ActiveCampaign automation which will help you boost your stick rate and earn you more commissions. ($297 value)
- Bonus #3: Ultimate List of Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs White Label Rights – List of over 130+ affiliate programs that offer lifetime recurring commissions ($297 value)
- Bonus #4: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library White Label Rights – Get the exact Facebook ads that 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs are running right now. ($197 value)
- Bonus #5: Free Group Convert silver account – this is my favorite chrome extension to automatically collect the email addresses of members in your FB group. ($197 value)